Friday, January 8, 2010

This Sunday...on the beach!

The state of Florida must know that I'm coming to visit because they're going to have one of the coldest weeks of the year. For some reason, a blast of arctic air always seems to accompany my visits. But I'll be out of town this weekend, enjoying time with family and a chance to relax for a few days.

Hopefully the sun will shine enough that I can at least enjoy a walk on the beach. I love the rhythm of the waves and the blended music and sounds of people enjoying the day. It's nice to get a break from hearing the same sounds all the time, to have a short break from the cycle of music every week.

I'm sure that Cassie will be playing great music this Sunday in my place. While I will miss the church, I won't miss the snow! I'll be back next week, rejuvenated and ready to make big plans for Lent, Easter, and a great 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment